TESLA Camp is an one week intensive or two weeks extensive educational camp programme. It includes an equal amount of taught classes, thoughtfully coupled with an exclusive learning experience by travelling around the country. It allows the participants to fully integrate with the culture and significantly improve their language proficiency with native speakers, while creating strong networking connections for the future.
The camp is centrally located at the famous city of Vrnjačka Banja, located in central Serbia, 200 km south of Belgrade. It rests on the slopes of Goč mountain and in the valleys of the Vrnjačka and Lipovačka rivers. It is the most celebrated and popular spa city in Serbia and at the same time, a very attractive recreational hub. It is situated in a great park full of trees with particularly charming houses. This area has seven known mineral springs. Vicinity to various tourist attractions and the world famous Kopaonik mountain range, major cities like Belgrade and Niš… all coupled with Serbian hospitality and an ever so evolving Eastern European culture, make it a great place to be!
The Extensive Course lasts for two weeks and it is ideal for students who want to further maximise their language learning practice. Additionally, all students attending the extensive course get to experience more cultural trips and activities during their stay, making it a perfect holiday and learning experience. Intermediate and advanced students also have the option of studying in the test-preparation and business communication classes.
Upon completion of the programme, all students are awarded a certificate for “Inter-Cultural Communication in English Language” as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) standards. Students may choose to prolong their stay in the country as per their requirements.
Maximum Participants: 25 per camp programme.
Minimum Participants: 10 per camp programme.
The price includes the following services:
1. Transfer from Belgrade airport and back on arrival and departure days.
2. Accommodation in Belgrade and Vrnjačka Banja, including residence tax.
3. Guided sight-seeing tour of Belgrade city, including visit to famous sights like the Nikola Tesla museum.
4. Transportation from Belgrade to Vrnjačka Banja and back to Belgrade on departure by minibus.
5. Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner and meals on excursions.
6. 24 hour support and guidance from our team.
7. 3 x 60 minutes classes every day, per one week camp stay.
8. A minimum of five excursions per one week camp stay.
9. All entrance fees to theme-parks, attractions and sights.
10. All costs of teaching materials, equipment and entertainment facilities.
11. A TESLA Camp T-shirt and welcome kit.
12. A TESLA Camp certificate on completion of the camp.
For more information, please visit our website: camp.institutetesla.com