Spanish Language Center is specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language. It is accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
Spanish Language Center receives annually around 400 students coming from all over the world. The mix of university students, Au-Pairs, executives and professionals, and retired people creates an international, culturally rich and varied atmosphere.
Language center is located in the heart of the city, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and the beautiful old town. The school is situated in the penthouse of a 3-storey building. One amazing part of the building is the sun terrace of about 1.000 m2 with wonderful views to the whole city and the sea.
Spanish Language Center offers 8 bright classrooms, a very large reception room, which is a common room containing a snack and refreshment machine, a multimedia room. Furthermore, there is an audio-visual room to watch movies which includes a library. All the rooms are decorated in Spanish style, fitted with learning tools and air conditioning. In addition, there is free Wi-Fi Access in the entire school for all students.
Here are the main reasons why to choose Spanish Language Center:
• many years of experience in the language learning world;
• you can study from a minimum of 1 week to as long as required;
• the mix of students - they come from more than 40 countries around the world;
• small class size (maximum of 10 students per class with an average of 6);
• a wide range of leisure time activities;
• the school is situated in the center of Marbella and easily accessible by bus;
• the School is an Accredited center to prepare the official Spanish exams called Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera (DELE) by Instituto Cervantes.