The Brickell Residence is located within a 10 minute walk from the OHLA Campus. The residence is near Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Center which are served by the Miami Metrorail and by the Metromover. Students staying at this location can use all amenities of the OHLA Campus such as the pools, Jacuzzi and Fitness center.
Accommodation is offered in 2-bedroom studio in single or double occupancy. The studio has a fully equipped kitchen, with full size refrigerator, microwave, stove-top, coffee maker, cooking and dining utensils as well as an oversized workspace with computer data port.
Brickell Student Residence is available for stays only in the summer from July 1 to September 1. Arrival - on Sundays, departure - on Saturdays.
Brickell Residence Highlights:
- private bathroom;
- remote television with premium cable channels;
- Bi-Weekly housekeeping;
- on site laundry facilities;
- Internet access and shuttle service to school in the morning;
- minimum booking period is 2 weeks;
- all residence bookings are subject to availability;
- only active students at Open Hearts are allowed the stay at the residence;
- arrival is on a Sunday after 3 pm and Departure on a Saturday before 12-noon;
- a $100 USD security deposit is required upon check-in;
- students can choose to add a Daily Meal plan, which includes dinner on the day of arrival, breakfast on the day of departure, and breakfast and dinner for all other days. Cost is $125 per week.