Easy to walk around and with beautiful buildings and parks, this prestigious academic destination also offers a true taste of traditional England, as relaxing as it is cultural.
You have to try punting on the River Cam.
In one of the main shopping areas, you will find the all-new EC Cambridge. Spread over three floors and with very modern facilities, you will have all you need to complete your educational stay in one of the UK’s top university towns.
• One of the few English schools operating in the centre of Cambridge
• Situated in a very modern building next to one of Cambridge’s main shopping areas
• Free language workshops include Debating Society, British Culture, Current Affairs and CV Skills
• Free activities include kayaking, tennis, summer BBQ and local museum and gallery visits
• Also enjoy weekly trips to see West End musicals
• Excursions available to Oxford, Canterbury, Brighton, Windsor Castle, Edinburgh and London