Bucky Adventure is the perfect adventure summer school for anyone looking for extra excitement and adventure with their English course! As well as a full English Language programme shared with Bucksmore Summer at Plumpton, Bucky Adventure students also enjoy: horse riding, sailing, mountain biking, mountain boarding, wall climbing, kayaking, raft building and the very popular Survival Night where students learn how to survive a night camping in the English countryside.
Plumpton has excellent facilities for horse riding and wall climbing before mountain biking and mountain boarding on some challenging routes across the spectacular South Downs. Ardingly Activity Centre is only a short drive away for all the water-based activities. All the adventure activities are taught by fully-qualified professional staff.
This 2-week adventure summer school is action packed and challenging but very rewarding for any student looking for an English summer school with a difference!
Bucky Adventure includes:
- 18 hours of English per week.
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week.
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme on non-adventure days including sporting, cultural and fun games.
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment.
- 3 adventure sessions per week.
- Maximum class size of 11 students.
- Students go on an adventure trip to Mount Snowdon.
This course will be run in two blocks of 2 weeks - the course will be repeated.