Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Kaplan International English Vancouver is located in the vibrant city center. It is a well-established school with 24 years of history. The school is a block away from shopping on Robson Street and a 15-minute walk from the beach.
Kaplan International English Vancouver is located in the heart of the city in a very fashionable shopping district with some of the world’s most exclusive brands, and is two blocks from the main Skytrain station.
Kaplan International English Vancouver school is accredited by Languages Canada and holds a Designation Certificate from the Private Training Institutions Branch.
Here are some more reasons, why to choose Kaplan International English Vancouver:
• interactive whiteboards are able to incorporate various media forms like video and audio;
• the multimedia center is equipped with computers, plus a vast collection of learning materials and software;
• Vancouver’s library is just a 10 minute walk from the school;
• includes plenty of space to lounge, plus a WiFi and large TVs, and an e-bulletin board to keep up with school events;
• own advanced K+ blended learning system;
• school has a range or courses available, including Intensive English courses, Business English courses, and exam preparation courses;
• choose your ideal course length, from a minimum of 2 weeks;
• experience local life by staying with a host family, or enjoy the independence of sharing a student residence with other Kaplan students.
Take advantage of its distinctive and varied multicultural food scene and wide range of activities: ski in the winter, or hike, sail, and swim in the summer.
Public holidays in 2019 (no lessons): 01.01, 18.02, 19.04, 20.05, 01.07, 05.08, 02.09, 14.10, 11.11, 23.12 - 29.12.
General English courses are designed to improve your English language skills and give you more professional and academic options in the future. As well as taking lessons, you will have plenty of time to sight-see and explore your destination.
The course is semi-intensive, and is available at all levels from Elementary to Advanced, with classes made up of different levels. The focus is on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
IELTS preparation course will teach you valuable English skills and strategies for taking the IELTS exam, helping you to achieve a better score.
This course is highly focused on your IELTS exam preparation and will teach you about the different exam sections, the ways to maximize your exam time and the types of questions you will face on the exam. You will also practice reading, writing, listening and speaking, and improve your grammar and vocabulary.
IELTS is a widely recognised test of English language skills for educational and professional purposes, particularly for students who wish to go to university in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- 28 IELTS EXAM PREPARATION LESSONS (21 HOURS)
Highly-focused lessons covering all sections of the IELTS exam and test-taking strategies
- 7 K+ SESSIONS (5.25 HOURS)
Exclusive K+ Online and K+ Online Extra materials help you reinforce progress made in class and provide instant feedback, while our teacher-led K+ Learning Clubs allow you to socialize and practice your language skills at the same time.
TOEFL® is the most popular examination for North American English and is the most widely accepted English language test in the world. This TOEFL® and Academic English Exam Preparation course will give you the test skills and the level of English that you need to do well on your exam.
Students will focus on test-taking strategies and highlight the academic English skills needed for exam success. The course includes TOEFL®-focused reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL® ibT.
Each lesson lasts 45 minutes.
- 20 Lessons: covering test-taking strategies, reviewing practice tests, improving your Academic English.
- 15 Structured Study Sessions: A full-length TOEFL® simulation test every two weeks. Up to eight total practice tests.
The school must confirm the availability of your chosen accommodation.
If the selected housing is not available for your dates, the school will offer another accommodation option for you to consider.
I don't need housing
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
Suite 300, 755 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Vancouver V6Z 1X6, Vancouver
4.8 out of 5
United Arab Emirates
The people here are friendly and they accept foreigners. There are many things to do and the weather is good, especially in summer. My ‘Kaplan Experience’ was awesome, unforgettable, and the best journey of my life so far.
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
Pay the remaining cost immediately
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than for weeks before the start of the course.School returns money in case of visa rejection.