Located in the heart of one of Canada's most vibrant cities, Global Village Calgary is known for its great staff, the international community of its student body, and its stunning English school. School offers English classes in General ESL at eight levels and English courses in Business English, TESOL, and Cambridge First Certificate.
Global Village Calgary is located in a beautiful location in downtown Calgary. It is surrounded by modern architecture and public art. Across the street from the English school is the park with the iconic ‘Learning Statues.’ On the same block is ‘The Bow’ which received the award for “Best New Building in the Americas” in 2013.
Global Village Calgary's facilities:
- 24 classrooms with exterior windows;
- 2 web-enabled classrooms (31 stations in total);
- smartboard classroom;
- free internet access and wireless network;
- student lounge and games table;
- vending machines and cable TV;
- musical instruments and sound system;
- the IELTS Centre is an integral part of the English school.