General English, IELTS and TOEFL preparation on Skype with Anastasia
Get ready for your GMAT, GRE and SAT with Michael
General and Business English, IELTS and TOEFL preparation Skype lessons with Xenia
Skype classes for kids with Xenia
Get ready for your GMAT with Dmitry
TOEFL preparation classes with Jonathan
Improve your pronunciation and learn business English with Joe
Score 180 on the LSAT with Michael
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Rennert New York School is located in Midtown Manhattan, one city-block distance from Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building and the United Nations headquarters.
Times Square is just a 15-minute walk or one subway stop away from Rennert. Since 1973 Rennert New York has been teaching languages in New York City to tens of thousands of students from of all over the world. School's qualified and dedicated teachers bring the English language to life by using the Rennert Experiential Approach to Languages (R.E.A.L.) method of learning.
Why choose Rennert New York?
- weekly one-to-one consultations with your teacher to discuss your progress and your needs;
- fantastic city-center location;
- fun and interesting daily activities guided by teachers in the city center, many of them free. Weekend excursions to nearby top U.S. cities and attractions;
- average 10, maximum 12 students per class in General English and 5 in Professional Group, allowing your teacher to focus on each individual’s learning goals;
- many free classes and workshops to offer you extra opportunity to learn, experience English and progress quickly.
Rennert will be closed and no classes will be held on the following dates: 01.01, 17.02, 25.05, 03.07, 07.09, 26.11-27.11, 25.12-01.01.21.
You should take this course if you want to develop and improve your English skills to communicate better. This program will help you learn and practice listening, speaking, reading and writing in an English speaking country, with plenty of opportunities to use your new language skills.
- Ample speaking time with more attention from the instructor.
- Ten levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Emphasis on speaking, group activities, pair work and presentations.
- Lessons are enhanced with excursions and cultural activities led by teachers.
- Students can start any Monday with levels based on a 8-, 10- or 12-week curriculum.
- Certificate upon course completion.
Students can choose to study 20 or 30 lessons per week depending on their goals. The 30-lesson program includes an additional lesson elective class with a variety of interests such as conversation, pronunciation, writing and TOEFL preparation.
For 20 lessons program class hours are 9:00am - 12:40pm or 2:00pm - 5:40pm. There is no guarantee of morning or afternoon schedules in advance.
Rennert's TOEFL Success course is an intensive program open to high-intermediate and advanced students of English. The program will help you achieve the score you need to enter university. Students learn key strategies for success in all areas of the interest-based test including reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Weekly practice tests and student progress reports will keep you on track for success. The course meets for 4 lessons per day with only 12 students per class to allow for maximum progress.
The schedule could be morning or afternoon.
Get on the track to a successful career by developing the language skills necessary to communicate in the changing world of business. This course is ideal for college students and recent graduates who want to pursue a business career. Previous work experience is not expected.
Rennert's Business English class has weekly modules that focus on and introduce the language associated with topics such as leadership, marketing, foreign investment, money and finance, new markets, and team building—to name a few. Increase your business English vocabulary and put it to use in mock business scenarios, debates, written exercises, and presentations.
Students must have upper-intermediate to advanced level of English and can study for maximum 23 weeks. Students receive certificate upon course completion.
The school must confirm the availability of your chosen accommodation.
If the selected housing is not available for your dates, the school will offer another accommodation option for you to consider.
I don't need housing
Homestay Program matches you with an American family in the New York area so you can enjoy the full experience of life in New York while improving your English and establishing a friendship that can last a lifetime. Accommodations are close to public transportation and students receive fully-furnished private bedrooms.
40-60 minutes by bus to school, depending on location.
- Wi-Fi included
- Laundry facilities available for use
- Breakfast included 7 days/week
Apartments is an ideal choice for independent students because they are well-located and are available within walking distance from the school.
• Apartments can be mix-gender and mix-age
• Apartments are Rennert students only
• 1 bathroom per apartment
• Fully-furnished bedrooms including a full-sized bed, closet for storage, dresser, desk and chair
• Living and dining room with new, modern stylish furniture, flatscreen Smart TV, dining table and chairs
• Fully equipped walk-in kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, microwave, coffeemaker, full stove/oven and dishwasher
• High-speed Wi-Fi internet access and free Netflix movie service in living room
• $300 security deposit must be paid to the school upon arrival. This will be returned after departure provided there is no damaged or missing property.
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
12 East 41st St, New York, NY 10017, New YorkNY 10017
5 out of 5
Best English school ever! Excellent teachers!
I love this school. Teachers I had were wonderful. They were very friendly and understanding, and they always were answering all of our questions.
It's an amazing place with wonderful people! Coming here allowed me to make life long friends. The overall experience was delightful!
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
You have until 06/07/2020 to pay the remaining balance
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than four weeks before the start of the course.