Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Learn in one of the most recognizable buildings in the world! School on the 63rd floor, the view from which, you can not forget.
Come to the USA, study English in New York, and this city will conquer your heart forever!
Discover the charm of the "Big Apple" in the company of students from around the world, joining the many cultural and entertainment events Kaplan International English New York Empire State.
The school is located on the 63rd floor of one of the most recognizable buildings in the world!
Public holidays in 2019 (no lessons): 01.01, 21.01, 27.05, 04.07, 02.09, 28.11, 29.11, 23.12 - 29.12.
This course at Kaplan International English New York Central Park offers a fast, enjoyable and effective way to improve your English language skills, whatever your current language level. You will have the opportunity to accelerate your progress and personalize your course with Specific Skills lessons.
Our wide-ranging syllabus will develop your overall linguistic skills, helping you
to read, write, understand and speak English with confidence and clarity. Where appropriate, you will use K+ Course Books in the classroom as part of the K+ learning system.
Each week you will receive:
− 20 English lessons (15 hours)
− 8 Specific Skills lessons (6 hours)
− 7 Sessions of K+ Online, K+ Learning Clubs, and access to K+ Online Extra
This program is right for you if:
- You are aiming to achieve fluency in English;
- You are open-minded and want to immerse yourself in a new culture for 9 months;
- You want to focus on all language skills, with quick and effective results;
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional and academic success in the future;
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement.
English Academic Year courses are nine-month English courses that aim to take you from your current level of English up to a very high level of fluency.
Immerse yourself in the English language, and spend a year studying and getting to know a new location and culture. The course is an effective way to increase your fluency, and you will be helped by our exclusive and specially designed study materials.
9 months (32 weeks of tuition and 2-3 weeks break)
- 20 lessons (15 hours) of General English: focus on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening, and speaking;
- 7 sessions (5.25 hours) of K+ tools, K+eXtra and K+ clubs: Self-study time with access to exclusive materials and resources along with personalized sessions for you study the areas you most need help with, including exam techniques and study group work.
All courses are Monday-Friday, with morning and afternoon classes and each lesson lasts 45 minutes.
Please note that the course starts on certain dates in 2019: 7 Jan, 1 Apr, 17 Jun, 22 Jul, 19 Aug, 16 Sep.
The Business English course is designed specifically for developing language skills and effective communication in business circles, increasing the chances of employment and further expanding your career prospects in your home country.
Learn with business case studies, business role plays, and practical job seeking skills. Additional optional lessons allow you to focus on the specific areas that you want more help with.
- 20 Business Intensive lessons (15 hours): business-specific lessons that teach vocabulary, communication techniques, and other important business skills;
- 8 Specific Skills lessons (6 hours): various subjects to help you tailor your program to meet your specific learning needs;
- 7 K+ sessions (5.25 hours): K+ Online and K+ Online Extra materials help you reinforce progress made in class and provide instant feedback, while our teacher-led K+ Learning Clubs allow you to socialize and practice your language skills at the same time.
I don't need housing
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
Empire State Building, 63rd Floor, 350 5th Avenue New York, NY, USA, New York 10118, New York
4.3 из 5
I have studied at Kaplan International Empire State for 2 weeks. I am amazed by this school and city. Host family: I get lucky. I lived with a 50-years woman and her cat. Everything is clean, cosy and democracy. My host mom helped with everything, we exchange our contact and I could write to her anRead more
The school is excellent! I would recommend to everyone, who has such an opportunity, to visit it!! I took a 2-week business intensity. 2 weeks is, of course, very, very little. You have to come for at least a month, then you can raise your level of English. But, in any case, it is an invaluable expeRead more
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
You have until 22/07/2019 to pay the remaining balance
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than four weeks before the start of the course.School returns money in case of visa rejection.