The Quatorial course is designed with precision to give participants the skills and confidence to interact effectively in English. A carefully engineered management training environment enables participants to improve not only their language skills but also their confidence in tackling international situations.
Aptitude: accurate use of the language
– controlled practice in language structures and lexis development to achieve a good command of grammar structures, idioms, and vocabulary
– activities to sharpen understanding of the written text through reading exercises based on a wide range of materials: reports, articles, studies
– coaching and practice in writing letters, reports, emails, presentations, articles
– formal listening exercises.
Attitude: confident and inspiring
Interactive sessions designed to develop leadership skills.
– The Quatorial Project: working on engaging task participants use the soft skills of analysis and problem solving, collaboration, research, planning, assertiveness, and self-direction. Self-awareness is enhanced through the use of video playback.
– Plenary Session: including a News-Review to practice formal presentation.
– Spoken Assertiveness Workshop: a fluency skills session to help the learner overcome inhibitions and group communication anxieties.
– Critical Analysis Workshop: develops the participant’s ability to analyze, categorize and process information in their language. Students apply critical thinking skills through the lens of current affairs by evaluating texts and offering cogent and well-structured responses.
Students wishing to take an official exam focus on exam requirements with active practice on past papers under timed conditions to foster familiarity with the exam.
•homestay accommodation in a single room with half-board
• audio, video, CD-rom library
• support of academic counselor
• initial testing service
• loan of all course materials
• 3 social events per week
• course certificate
• internet/email facilities