Homestay is where a homeowner welcomes a student into their home, as a full member of the household, providing a room for the duration of the student's course. A homestay gives the opportunity to live with local people and experience life in a London home. For students, homestay is a cost-effective way to stay in London. You can choose a single room, or a shared room if you and a friend are booking together.
All of homestay providers will provide:
- a well ventilated and comfortable bedroom;
- adequate storage space, including hanging and drawer space;
- a table for private study;
- access to a bathroom, with bath or showers;
- a change of towels and bed linen each week;
- access to a washing machine, weekly;
- use of the common living areas and privacy in your own room (single rooms only).
Please note that students under 18 can only book the Homestay with 7 evening meals option.