BELS Malta is situated in the heart of St. Paul’s Bay, in a modern building directly on the central bus route and only a stone’s throw away from the seaside. The school comprises of 8 spacious, air-conditioned classrooms, on-site BELS residence, free access to computers, Wi-Fi and coffee/ snack/ drinks vending machine.
1. English is the predominant language spoken in Malta. Malta is a bi-lingual country.
2. A wide variety of cultural & historical sites, bustling cities & quaint villages to visit.
3. Malta offers a warm Mediterranean climate; year round sunshine, clear blue seas & vibrant nightlife!
4. An annual calendar of events which bring together local & international attractions.
5. Safe & secure... at any time of day & night.
Why BELS MALTA?
1. Located in the heart of the seaside town St. Paul’s Bay.
2. Ideal for students who are looking to combine language & leisure.
3. BELS Malta is a stone’s throw away from the sea.
4. Our on-site superior residence overlooks the beautiful St. Paul’s Bay seaside promenade.
5. Buġibba, the neighbouring town, is one of the most popular entertainment spots in Malta.
BELS Malta to Malta’s International Airport – 30 minutes school transfer.
BELS Malta to Buġibba – 10 minute walk.
BELS Malta to Valletta – 40 minutes by bus.
BELS Malta to Mellieħa bay – 10 minutes by bus.
BELS Malta to Ċirkewwa for ferries to Gozo & Comino – 25 minutes by bus.
General English Course 20
General English Course 30
General English Course
Business English ESP Course
English Cambridge FCE Course
English Cambridge CAE Course
BELS Superior Residence
Standard Home Stay
Hotels upon request