BELS is a family-run, fully accredited, group of boutique English Language schools, founded in 1997.
BELS Gozo in the countryside location called Kerċem provides a perfect environment for students to learn and study the English language whilst enjoying a friendly atmosphere and a pleasant environment.
BELS Gozo comprises of 9 bright, air-conditioned classrooms, sun terrace, garden, snack/ drinks/ coffee vending machines, library and free Wi-Fi. The centre is accessible to persons with a disability.
1. Gozo means joy & a visit to Malta’s relaxed sister island should bring exactly that.
2. An unspoilt distinctive character; green landscapes & a cool attitude allows for the perfect break from your busy life-style.
3. Friendly & hospitable people… the Gozitans love to spend time meeting people from different cultures.
4. Blue seas, red sandy beaches & wonderful walks off the beaten track characterise leisure on this island!
5. Great diving experiences for beginners & seasoned divers alike!
Why BELS GOZO?
1. Family run.
2. Small by choice.
3. Open all year round & particularly popular with mature adult students.
4. Quality English courses, in small international groups for a better teacher/ student relationship.
5. Eco friendly, we encourage students to use bicycles; we limit the use of paper & use interactive white-boards.
Malta’s International Airport to BELS Gozo – 90 minutes BELS transfer.
BELS Gozo to Victoria – 25 minutes.
BELS Gozo to the beach by bus – 30 to 45 minutes.
BELS Gozo to Ġgantija Temples by bus – 25 minutes.
BELS Gozo to Imġarr for ferries to Malta & Comino by bus – 25 minutes.
General English Course 20
General English Intensive Course 20
General English Intensive Course 30
General English Course
Business English ESP Course
English Cambridge FCE Course
English Cambridge CAE Course
BELS Country / Town / Seaside residence
Home stay accommodation
Hotels upon request
Contact Jahel on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BELS official website: www.belsmalta.com