Cork English College (CEC) is located in the heart of Cork City, South West Ireland. The College is committed to providing the highest quality teaching available, while still retaining an elusive and unique quality – the personal touch.
Cork English College is family-run organisation that was established in 1978. The College takes great pride in the service and personal attention which it provides for each of their clients. CEC is recognised by ACELS, a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English Language Teaching (ELT). CEC is also a member of Quality English and they are full members of EAQUALS.
In addition to offering an extensive range of English language programmes for adults and juniors, Cork English College organises all elements of your stay in Ireland. This College also helps and supports clients with transfers to and from the airport, accommodation, social activities and excursions. CEC is an authorised Cambridge ESOL, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC and TOLES examination centre in Cork.
Here are the main reasons why to choose Cork English College:
● a city rich in culture with a colourful heritage that dates back to the 6th century;
● an Irish, family run Cork school guarantees you that personal touch both inside & outside of your lessons;
● why settle for 45 minute lessons when you can have 60 minute lessons at Cork English College? (Here, 20 hours means 20 hours!);
● why pay higher accommodation costs elsewhere in the country?
● Cork International Airport, situated close to the city, facilitates your arrival;
● known for their friendliness & humour, Cork people are very welcoming to foreign visitors;
● Cork is surrounded by some of Ireland’s most famous attractions: Blarney Castle, Fota Wildlife Park, West Cork, etc.;
● Cork’s cost of living is lower than other large Irish cities;
● as many multinational companies are situated in Cork, job opportunities exist for foreigners;
● a small city, centred around one main street, Cork is easy to get to know and love.