General English, IELTS and TOEFL preparation on Skype with Anastasia
Get ready for your GMAT, GRE and SAT with Michael
General and Business English, IELTS and TOEFL preparation Skype lessons with Xenia
Skype classes for kids with Xenia
Get ready for your GMAT with Dmitry
TOEFL preparation classes with Jonathan
Improve your pronunciation and learn business English with Joe
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Kaplan International English Vancouver is located in the vibrant city center. It is a well-established school with 24 years of history. The school is a block away from shopping on Robson Street and a 15-minute walk from the beach.
Kaplan International English Vancouver is located in the heart of the city in a very fashionable shopping district and is two blocks from the main Skytrain station.
Why to choose Kaplan International English Vancouver:
• there are interactive whiteboards and the multimedia center is equipped with computers;
• it offers a vast collection of learning materials and software;
• Vancouver’s library is just a 10 minute walk from the school;
• includes plenty of space to lounge, plus a WiFi and large TVs, and an e-bulletin board to keep up with school events.
Take advantage of its distinctive and varied multicultural food scene and wide range of activities: ski in the winter, or hike, sail, and swim in the summer.
Please note that material fee is calculated for two weeks. For 2+ weeks tuition additional 10 CAD per week will be charged.
Public holidays in 2019 (no lessons): 14.10, 11.11, 23.12 - 29.12.
Public holidays in 2020 (no lessons): 01.01, 17.02, 10.04, 18.05, 01.07, 03.08, 07.09, 12.10, 11.11, 25.12.
Want to learn as fast as possible? Pack more training and support into your English program.
Intensive English courses offer you the maximum classroom time each week, with extra lessons focusing on specific skills such as Business English, Academic English, Literature or TOEFL ®/IELTS preparation. You can study for as little as one week or as much as a year, and start at any level.
But don’t forget – at Kaplan, exploration and adventure are part of the learning process, so you’ll still have opportunities to practise your skills in the real world and enjoy your destination at the same time.
20 ENGLISH LESSONS (15 HOURS)
- English language classes cover all the key areas of language and will help you master difficult grammatical structures, fine-tune your pronunciation, read complex texts and build a large working vocabulary.
8 SPECIFIC SKILLS LESSONS (6 HOURS)
- Focus on a range of specific skills such as vocabulary, business English, or local culture.
7 K+ SESSIONS (5.25 HOURS)
- Exclusive K+ Online and K+ Online Extra materials help you reinforce progress made in class and provide instant feedback, while our teacher-led K+ Learning Clubs allow you to socialize and practice your language skills at the same time.
IELTS preparation course will teach you valuable English skills and strategies for taking the IELTS exam, helping you to achieve a better score.
This course is highly focused on your IELTS exam preparation and will teach you about the different exam sections, the ways to maximize your exam time and the types of questions you will face on the exam. You will also practice reading, writing, listening and speaking, and improve your grammar and vocabulary.
IELTS is a widely recognised test of English language skills for educational and professional purposes, particularly for students who wish to go to university in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- 28 IELTS EXAM PREPARATION LESSONS (21 HOURS)
Highly-focused lessons covering all sections of the IELTS exam and test-taking strategies
- 7 K+ SESSIONS (5.25 HOURS)
Exclusive K+ Online and K+ Online Extra materials help you reinforce progress made in class and provide instant feedback, while our teacher-led K+ Learning Clubs allow you to socialize and practice your language skills at the same time.
TOEFL® is the most popular examination for North American English and is the most widely accepted English language test in the world. This TOEFL® and Academic English Exam Preparation course will give you the test skills and the level of English that you need to do well on your exam.
Students will focus on test-taking strategies and highlight the academic English skills needed for exam success. The course includes TOEFL®-focused reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and online simulation tests that mirror the real TOEFL® ibT.
Each lesson lasts 45 minutes.
- 20 Lessons: covering test-taking strategies, reviewing practice tests, improving your Academic English.
- 15 Structured Study Sessions: A full-length TOEFL® simulation test every two weeks. Up to eight total practice tests.
The school must confirm the availability of your chosen accommodation.
If the selected housing is not available for your dates, the school will offer another accommodation option for you to consider.
I don't need housing
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
Suite 300, 755 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Vancouver V6Z 1X6, Vancouver
4.8 out of 5
United Arab Emirates
The people here are friendly and they accept foreigners. There are many things to do and the weather is good, especially in summer. My ‘Kaplan Experience’ was awesome, unforgettable, and the best journey of my life so far.
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
Pay the remaining cost immediately
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than for weeks before the start of the course.School returns money in case of visa rejection.