This course is for you if you want to prepare thoroughly for the TOEFL exam. Academic English skills, test taking strategies and intensive skills training and exam practice are vital parts of the course. TOEFL is recognised by more than 7,500 colleges, universities and international employers worldwide.
You'll get all this included as part of the TOEFL iBT Preparation Course price:
- 20 lessons and 15 guided study lessons per week
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Kings Study File, teaching materials and coursebook
- Guidance and information on testing dates
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Access to ClassMate online learning
- Wireless internet in College
- Two free social activities per week
- End of Course Certificate
Please note: exam fees are not included.
The course is taught by specialist and experienced teachers who will support you throughout. The syllabus has been specially designed to maximise your exam success and covers all areas of the exam.
Homework and guided independent study are integral to the course. You will be expected to complete at least five hours of self-study assignments each week. There are regular progress tests and mock exams before the exam date.
Start dates: Every Monday