Welcome to Orlando, Florida, “The Theme Park Capital of the World”. In this vibrant city you can find parks such as Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and many others. Chief among its claims to fame is Walt Disney World, comprised of 4 parks, including Magic Kingdom and Epcot Center, and 2 water parks. Another major player, Universal Orlando, offers 2 parks: Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Study at OHLA in Orlando while experiencing:
• world famous attractions such as Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and much more;
• a Gastronomy unlike any other city in the United States. From houses of indulgence and contemporary classics to down-to-earth ethnic old-timers;
• a shopper’s paradise, Orlando boasts a multitude of shopping options, from bargain souvenirs to high-priced designer goods. Malls and countless outlets make Orlando the shopping capital of the world;
• take advantage of OHLA’s University Pathway Program with Universities such as Full Sail University, University of South Florida and University of Central Florida;
• Orlando International Airport is the second busiest airport in Florida welcoming international flights from around the world.
Orlando is home:
• Orlando Magic (Baseball);
• Orlando City Soccer (Soccer);
• Orlando Predators (Football).
OHLA School in Orlando is located in the Metro West area, in the heart of the city. Metro West is one of Orlando's best areas for living in terms of environment and comfort.