All students staying in the residence are on a full board basis.
TYPE OF ROOM:
Most of the apartments include single & twin en suite rooms, sleeping 6 people.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ACCOMMODATION:
Accommodation at Trinity Hall offers an environment created with today's student in mind. Each apartment is tastefully decorated with free Wi-Fi and dedicated study areas with a modern kitchen and living area. The living area has two 2-seater couches, table and the kitchen has a table and four chairs.
• One or two single beds
• One or two bedside lockers
• One or two wardrobes
• One or two desks and chairs
LINEN & TOWELS:
Linen and towels are provided by the campus. Towels are supplied twice a week by the college and linen is replaced once a week.
Bedrooms will be cleaned and rubbish removed by the cleaning staff during the week. During residency, bed linen will be replaced once per week. Rooms will be fully serviced between residencies.
The launderette is onsite in Trinity Hall. It is equipped with a number of self-service washing machines and dryers. These machines accept 10c, 20c, 50c, €1 and €2 coins only. Washing powder is available to purchase in the onsite shop. The launderette is open Monday to Sunday7am-10pm.
At Trinity Hall our primary concern is for the safety and comfort of all our residents and staff. The following list of rules outlines the necessary requirements.
• Each resident has a duty to behave in a responsible manner.
• Due to the nature of shared accommodation, residents who are in the company of others who behave badly may be seen as partly responsible and disciplined accordingly. Likewise, residents that do not admit to their part in a particular issue may cause their flatmates to receive disciplinary action unfairly.
• Repeated breaking of rules and lease will result in eviction, depending on the frequency and severity of the misbehaviour.
• RESPECT: At all times residents are asked to behave in a way that is respectful and not to cause disturbance to their fellow residents, campus staff, and campus students.
• Any resident who has lost/misplaced key cards to their apartment can contact security by using the intercom buzzer at the main gate or in the accommodation archways. Students must show photo ID to gain access and show their key card to security once in the apartment. Security deal with many priorities during their duties so they may take at least 15 minutes to arrive.
There are 24 hour security guards monitoring the campus, dealing with security related matters and responding to fire alarm activations. Students may be asked to identify themselves and respond to directions relating to safety and security.
ACCESS KEY CARDS:
Room keys cards will be provided for each student. Lost or broken cards can be replaced by Trinity Hall staff at a nominal cost.