Genki Japanese School Tokyo is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown Tokyo’s famous Shinjuku Station. The school overlooks the famous Hanazono Shrine, and students pass through the traditional shrine gates to enter the building. Despite being in the center of the busiest part of Japan, the school's location is peaceful and relaxing, a perfect environment to learn Japanese language and culture.
All of the teachers have a qualification that is is equivalent to a university minor degree, and the result is a very high standard of teaching. Classes are extremely small, with a maximum of 8 students, so you have lots of chances to practice with the teacher, and get personal attention to your learning needs. Classes are focused on the learning styles of people from European language backgrounds. You can choose from a various range of Japanese courses and there are courses for all levels.
Genki Japanese School Tokyo has 9 air-conditioned classrooms with modern technologies, PCs with broadband Internet access, and office applications, free wireless Internet access, manga/book library, study space, free coffee/tea offered at school, and lots of other facilities.
Some of the reasons to choose Genki Japanese School Tokyo:
• wonderful location;
• small classes - maximum is 8 students per class;
• the school was the first Japanese language school that won the “2016's Star World Language School” award;
• the school is accredited internationally by IALC, the International Association of Language Centres;
• only qualified teachers;
• classes are focused on Westerners because the school is very popular with people from the United States, Australia, Canada and other countries;
• there are between 7 and 10 activities and events each week, to keep students entertained: free city tour, Friday party, movie night, extra free lessons and special classes and others.