Constance is a lively university town that is located on the shores of the lake and in the foothills of the Alps. The Humboldt-Institut Constance has a relaxed atmosphere because of its convenient size and location, a mere 15-minute walk from Lake Constance and the University of Constance. The city center is also only a few minutes away by bus, but can also be reached by walking from the lake through a very beautiful park.
The Humboldt-Institut Constance course center is located in a modern building, which offers all the conveniences of a guest house. All the classrooms are bright and large with up-to-date, high quality equipment.
Here are the main reasons why to choose the Humboldt-Institut Constance:
• students are housed in the same building in which the classes take place;
• all rooms have free Wi-Fi access;
• the Humboldt-Institut Constance is a licensed test center for the TestDaF and telc exams;
• a large number of types of recreation, such as basketball, football, cinema, night clubs, horseback riding, swimming, tennis and etc;
• every Saturday there is an organization of a full-day excursions to cities and places of interest that are included in the course fee.
The city of Constance offers a variety of cultural events, shopping opportunities and sports facilities. At the beginning of the course there is a city tour for students to learn about the different leisure options available to them.