ILA - The Institut Linguistique Adenet Montpellier is an independent French immersion school in the wonderful historic centre of Montpellier, offering year round high quality French courses at affordable prices.
ILA - The Institut Linguistique Adenet's Montpellier building is a stylish private mansion dating back from the 18th century, however, the building has been completely renovated, and now offers 21st century comfort and technology, including 22 air-conditioned classrooms all multimedia equipped, wifi everywhere in the premises, a self learning center, a small library, ressources center, beverage machines, 40 computers, notebooks and tablets for use, free of charge. Also, there is free lending of books, cartoons, games, CDs, DVDs.
Why you should choose ILA - The Institut Linguistique Adenet Montpellier?
• 19 years of experience in this field;
• wonderful central location;
• welcomes students from 80+ countries every year;
• the communicative approach in small groups (with an average of 5 – 8 students, maximum 10);
• great choice of courses for all levels year round;
• excellent customer service;
• high quality accommodations year round;
• placement test online prior to arrival;
• orientation tour of Montpellier on your first day of studying;
• great activity program.
Bank Holidays in 2018 when ILA is closed: 02 April, 01 May, 08 May, 21
May, 15 August, 01 November.
Christmas holiday is from 17 December 2018 - 06 January 2019.
On these days school doesn't work, and those days are not refundable.