The English Business Advantage is one of our most intensive English course. Ideal for students who wish to achieve maximum proficiency in business English, this course emphasizes the rapid development of conversational fluency and the enhancement of business English vocabulary, themes, and fundamental business principles.
This course is ideal for students who wish to study English and fundamental business concepts in the United States. This fast-paced course focuses on building vocabulary, understanding commonly-used business idioms, exploring core business concepts, and improving conversational fluency and listening comprehension, all with an emphasis on the use and application of these language skills in a professional setting.
Business Advantage courses are conducted in groups of 15 students or fewer to ensure that all students get the opportunity to fully practice the material they learn in class with their instructor.
Course Program Details:
Program Length: Four 12-week Academic Quarters per year (Available throughout the year).
Levels: 2 (Low Intermediate), 3 (High Intermediate) & 4 (Advanced).
Weekly Attendance: 27 hours (36 lessons) per week.
Reasons why students from all over the world have selected this English program:
1.Thousands of satisfied students from all over the world agree that our Method is the fastest, most enjoyable way to learn English.
2. Our very competitive prices and flexible enrollment options bring Business Advantage within reach of nearly everyone.
3. The Business Advantage is conveniently offered in the morning and afternoon with classes available throughout the year.
4. Florida provides a warm, tropical climate year-round, and regardless of studying in Fort Lauderdale, Tampa or Orlando, Florida's world-famous beaches and the exciting attractions of Orlando are only a short drive away.
5. You will meet students from all around the world and make new friends while enjoying nearly unlimited recreational opportunities. Business Advantage includes various school-sponsored activities, field trips, and excursions; weekly activity specials vary by center and are subject to availability.
6. After completing your course of study, you will be able to communicate in English more easily and effectively, with greater confidence, an improved vocabulary, and enhanced listening comprehension skills.