Fun in the sun! Visit America’s vacationland in beautiful Florida! The Florida camp is a residence hall-based program, 15 hours per week of English instruction, with a full schedule of afternoon, evening, and weekend activities (including Disneyworld, SeaWorld and Universal Studios). The program runs for four weeks, and students can come for any number of weeks from one to four.
• Start any Sunday: July 12 – August 9, 2015!
• Full schedule of afternoon, evening, and weekend activities
• Transportation and admission to all activities (including one theme park per week: Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld!)
• Leadership development games and activities
• Dynamic, high quality English language instruction
• Modern textbooks and other materials, including computer lab
• Maximum class size 15
• 24-hour supervision by caring, experienced professionals
• Residence hall accommodations on the beautiful university campus
• Full meal plan in the campus cafeteria*
• Certificate of participation
• Round-trip airport transfers
• GLI t-shirt
• Groups welcome!
*Meals include breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday – Friday, and brunch and dinner on weekends. Meals are not included during full-day excursions.