This course has been designed to allow the students the opportunity to spend the first half of their lesson time learning functional, communicative language in the classroom and then going out to local places with the teacher to put the new language to use.
This course is loved by teachers and students alike due to the fast results they see through full immersion techniques. Students learn how to use English in real situations in an English-speaking country, while at the same time experiencing daily life in America and interacting with the world around them.
20 lessons (15 hours), and daily afternooon activities including six activities per week.
The syllabus consists of a series of tasks ranging from questionnaires and surveys to information gathering activities which the students complete with guidance from the teacher.
In the morning students will attend their own lessons, then in the afternoons the students will join the school activities where they will have the chance to further practise their English by mixing with the other nationalities attending the school.
Our young learner packages include:
- General English tuition.
- Full board accommodation (except for relevant Flexi Family Programme programmes).
- Health Insurance (except Flexi Family Programme).
- Registration Fee.
- Escorted meet and greet return transfers (See our transfers schedule. Not included for Flexi Family Programme).
- Full activity and/or excursion programme (except for relevant Flexi Family Programmes).
- Internet access at school.
- Wireless Internet throughout the school.
- LAL course book and materials.
- Certificate of attendance and report.