Junior Camp Stafford House York is located near York - a beautiful medieval city which is full of attractions and sites of interest.
The camp is based on the Queen Ethelburga’s College's territory. It's one of the finest and best known private boarding schools in the UK, furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
The school has a variety of recreational activities and facilities, including a superb new indoor games centre containing iPads, Xboxes, PlayStations, over 3000 computer games and DVDs.
Junior Camp Stafford House York covers over 100 acres and includes a walled ‘secret’ garden and excellent sports facilities.
Here are the main reasons, why you should choose Junior Camp Stafford House York:
- the greatest location:near to the historic city of York, 4 hours by train to London, 5 minutes by taxi from Cattal train station to school, and 25 minute-drive to the city centre;
- high-qualified teachers that are always happy to help;
- lots of excursions, day-time and evening events and activities;
- camp has a huge number of facilities, such as extensive sports fields, sports hall, tennis courts, swimming pool, common rooms with TVs and computer games, Internet cafés, onsite shop, and so on;
- the school is accredited by British Council;
- accommodation is on the camp's territory.
If you want your child to spend a great time studying English while doing other leisure activities, then Junior Camp Stafford House York is the best choice!