We offer courses designed to enhance your professional development by becoming a more effective teacher, coach, mentor and communicator in the English language. You can either choose one of our standard courses Teaching Skills for Teachers, Collaborative Learning, Leadership and Management or we can organise a ‘pick and mix’ bespoke programme for a
group of minimum 3 people.
On our Courses for Teachers participants will:
• Learn how to conduct a needs analysis.
• Explore different classroom management styles.
• Practise presenting new language.
• Review phonetics and its place in language teaching.
• Examine different ways of checking student understanding.
• Use technology to present new language.
• Develop writing skills.
• Expand your range of teaching techniques.
• Understand which teaching methods are most effective.
• Teach reading, writing, speaking and listening skills more effectively.
• Help your students to become more motivated and autonomous learners.
• Become more aware of different learning needs and how best to meet them.
• Gain confidence in error correction by balancing accuracy with fluency.
• Raise awareness of different strategies for error correction.
Teachers in primary, secondary or adult education, trainers, coaches, mentors etc. Minimum entry level of English is B1. Minimum class size is 3, maximum class size is 8.