Our Teens Center in Edinburgh situated in the heart of the city. Students aged 12-17 can immerse themselves in a city renowned for exceptional education, charming history, famously friendly locals, and some of the world's most stunning hills and highlands. Our Teens Center is located in two beautiful Georgian buildings that have been combined and refurbished with views of the striking Edinburgh Castle. With so much culture and history around every corner, students will constantly discover something new.
Study English in a friendly and safe Scottish city
Meet other teenagers from around the world
Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
Enjoy fun activities like hiking to the top of Arthurs Seat or playing sports in the park
Students can choose from exciting excursions to the Lake District, Glasgow, and the Highlands
Study time: 20 English lessons per week
Meals: Full board (21 meals per week)
Activities: One full day excursion and at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, and two evening activities per week with the rest of the time spent with their host family
- Course attendence certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Pre-arrival online welcome program
- Placement test
- Specialized K+teens learning materials
- Student ID or wristband
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Arrival: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) from Edinburgh Airport between 07:00 and 18:00 on Sundays upon request.
- Departure: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) to Edinburgh Airport on Saturdays for flights between 10:00 and 21:00 upon request.
- Private taxi transfers are available (at extra cost) upon request.