Located on George Street in the centre of Scotland’s beautiful capital city, British Study Centres Edinburgh school – formerly known as Edinburgh Language Centre – is within easy walking distance of the city’s main attractions and only minutes away from public transport links to the airport and residential areas. Established in 2002, it is the only Eaquals-accredited school in Scotland and recently became an official Cambridge English online examination centre. Princes Street tram stop, Edinburgh Waverley Train Station, Bus stops to all areas of the city, Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile, Princes St, Calton Hill, Botanic Gardens - it’s some of the places that are near the school.
British Study Centres Edinburgh has classrooms with interactive whiteboards, large student common rooms, library, computer suite, a class set of tablets, free WiFi throughout the building and daily study centre service. The school also offers great views, with a panorama of Edinburgh Castle to the south, and the elegant Georgian establishments of the New Town to the north.
Some of the reasons, why to choose British Study Centres Edinburgh:
• historical central location;
• modern classrooms and building itself;
• small study group;
• a huge social programme that includes walking tour, Scotch Whisky Experience, Calton Hill, Mary King’s Close, Pub nights, Ceilidh, conversation club, bowling and more;
• end-of-course report and certificate of attendance (min. 90%);
• free UK SIM card;
• the school is accredited by British Council, ALTO, Eaquals and others.