English language tuition for students aged 13–17 years in small groups is combined with a social activity programme. Improve your English while learning about British life and culture in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The most recent teaching methods and materials are used to ensure that all classes are imaginative and stimulating.
- You will develop English skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- You will experience English life and culture through making friends, living with an English family and attending excursions and activities
These include everyday tours of tourist attractions in Bristol (museums, street art, local markets), sports, trips to other cities such as Bath or London and an evening disco.
Course dates 2018:
1 July to 11 August (two 3-week cycles). You can study for longer than 3 weeks but elements will be repeated.
Key course facts
• Elementary to advanced levels
• Minimum length: 1 week (Sunday to Saturday)
• Maximum class size: 15
• Number of lessons per week (lessons are 45 minutes): 20 (15 hours)
• Course dates: 1 July to 11 August in two 3-week cycles
• Course length: 1–3 weeks*
• Students aged 13–17 years
• Full and half-day teacher-accompanied excursions (mid-week and Saturday), local activities, sports and visits
• Fees include: tuition, full programme of activities and excursionss and local bus pass