LESSONS PER WEEK 20 general English group + 10 individual lessons (English for Tourism) (45 minutes each)
START DATE Every Monday, all year round
CLASS SIZE Maximum 8, individual lessons One-to-One
(Student + Teacher)
LEVELS Intermediate to Advanced (b1 - C2)
The general English programme consists of interactive sessions designed to improve your ability to communicate effectively by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills. grammar, vocabulary and
pronunciation will also be presented and practised in relation to their real-life use.
The English for Tourism specialisation is covered during 10 lessons each week, and is normally held as an add-on to the general English programme.
during the English for Tourism programme you will:
• Study the language and behaviour related to customer service;
• Increase awareness of different expectations about customer service;
• Improve spoken communication skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone;
• Increase ability to interact with clients in writing;
• build vocabulary related to tourism and hospitality;
• Learn about key concepts, trends and issues in tourism.