Mackdonald Language Academy has a strict 'English ONLY' policy in school and on all activities. English is the the only spoken language inside and outside the classroom.
The school in Kilkenny, in the South-East of Ireland, enchants students with its Irish charm. Kilkenny has a wealth of history and a colourful culture.
Here are the main reasons why to choose Mackdonald Language Academy:
- personal attention and counselling for each of our students, to help them make the most of their learning experience;
- qualified and motivated team of teachers with years of teaching experience;
- small class sizes - catering for all levels, depending on English proficiency and age;
- extensive afternoon & evening programmes and a varied selection of excursions;
- international mix of students from all over the world.
Relaxed & personal learning atmosphere make Mackdonald Language Academy an ideal place to learn the language and to experience Ireland.