• 28 nights’ accommodation on entire trip.
• Accommodation on sharing occupancy basis.
• All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle.
• All Meal as per the itinerary.
• Volunteer work as per the itinerary in Jaipur & Goa.
• One Camel safari at Pushkar.
• Hiking in Pushkar.
• One Cycle Rickshaw Ride at Jaipur.
• Culture activities:
- Learn the famous Indian art of “Henna making” by local experts.
- Learn the interesting forms of “Bollywood” dance by the professional instructors.
- Learn the typical & traditional dress styles of India by the instructors.
- Watch the Bollywood Movie.
- One dinner with local rural family.
- One Cooking demonstration.
- One dinner with local Indian family.
• Yoga and Mediations session as per the itinerary.
• Trekking in Himalaya.
• Accompanying English Speaking Tour Escort throughout the journey.
• All material required for various activities during the volunteer work like color pens, paper, sports equipment etc.
• Entrance fees to the monuments as per the itinerary.
• Train travel Delhi – Agra by AC Chair car.
• Train travel Jaipur – Pathankot by AC sleeper class.
• Train travel Amritsar – Delhi by AC Chair car.
• Services of an English speaking chauffer as per the itinerary.
• Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
• 24/7 on-tour assistance throughout the journey.
• Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
• All currently applicable taxes.
• Any personal expenses such as tips, laundry and drinks.
• Any extra meals (other than those specifically laid down).
• Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of
• Personal Travel Insurance, visa etc.
• Camera fees (both still and video).
Volunteering activities are available to all the volunteers during the program. Below is the description of some of Idex projects:
1. Renovation and beautification projects:
School and Day care centers are not attractive for children. It is said that children’s place and their educational centers should look like a garden of learning. We are working to make these centers attractive to create colorful stories, pictures and different other educational paintings. These activities are appreciated widely in the society.
2. Fun fair for Children:
Little citizen of our society, the children are not given much chance to have fun activities especially in the villages. Fun Fair for children will give smile on their faces. The funfair projects for children would be an idea activity for a cultural experience. This will help in strengthening the community feeling amongst community members and will bring attention to the needs of children in the form of creative fun activities amongst all other members of the community. It is an ideal way for volunteers to create a high impact on the lives of the children that they interact with.
3. Creative art workshops with Children: Indian schools and societies are not giving children the space to develop their creativity. It is a common feeling that school is meant for education not for any other activities and making passive and monotonous teaching a norm. Volunteer groups can do a number of creative exercises like drawing, painting, music and dance. These activities are a very important way of enhancing the mind and body coordination amongst children and creating their interest in the school as a center of education. This activity can make a long lasting impact on continuing education and reducing dropout rate amongst schools in rural areas.