This course is most suitable for anyone interested in visual creative arts. You will get a comprehensive, versatile knowledge about the function and use of various practical Adobe tools – most notably Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and many more. At the end, you will be experienced in creating and editing graphics, photographs, video, sound and other media.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Plan and produce a multimedia content - storyboarding
- Prepare basic planning and design documents for a multimedia program that include a goal statement, program objectives, navigation and layout diagrams, and an audience analysis.
- Apply effective visual design, media integration, and layout for a multimedia program.
- Effectively incorporate image, audio, animation, and text media into a multimedia program.
- Implement basic interactivity in a multimedia program.
- Improve your ability to accurately estimate the time required to produce a multimedia program.
- Organize the files that are part of a multimedia program logically and -efficiently.
- Apply practical backup and archiving methods to the production of a multimedia program.
- Realize the importance of keeping a project journal.
- Students will be expected to meet the course goals listed in this syllabus.. -
- The instructions will be project-based learning. Project-based learning is an instructional strategy that helps students makes connection between school and life. Students assessment will based on individual completions of assignments.