This Classic English Course offers 20 group lessons of General English per week.
This program uses a fun and motivational approach to learning, getting students excited about speaking English while experiencing different cultures through their new friends. Lessons are project- based and interactive,ensuring enthusiastic participation and fast progress.
Arrival and departure day: Sunday.
On the first school day, on Monday, students will have a placement test to check their levels of English. After that they will be divided into groups, according to their level and age. The maximum class size is 15 students. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday.
Lessons run from 9:30am till 12:45pm. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes. In July due the busy time all student will be split in 2 groups. One group will have lessons in the morning and afternoon activities, other group – morning activities and lessons from 2pm. Groups will be changed weekly.
At school, students will also have weekly tests to show their progress. There is the opportunity to have an individual oral session with the teacher, who gives the feedback to help student improve his skills.
Teachers are fully qualified, experienced native-level English speakers who are passionate about making English learning fun.
The total price of the course also Includes:
• registration fee;
• educational materials;
• placement test, weekly tests;
• 24-hour supervision;
• afternoon activities, such as cooking, arts & crafts, sports, keep fit, dance;
• evening activities, such as talent show, Sherlock Holmes, quiz night, prom night, team building;
• 1 full-day excursion per week;
• 2 half-day excursions per week;
• full-board accommodation in triple-ensuite rooms;
• end-of-course certificate and progress report with graduation ceremony.
All of the excursions are sporty, cultural and relaxing. Students will visit some popular and interesting places, such as waterpark, sailing, Troodos, Caledonian Falls & Omodos, Paphos Boat Trip, adventure parks and so on.
This Classic English Course is available for all English levels - from Beginner to Advanced.
So, if your child is age 7 to 17, and you want him to spend time full of unforgettable experience in Cyprus - learning English while doing lots of sporty, cultural activities and going on excursions, then this summer course is the best choice for you!
- all students are required to pay a €60 damage deposit to the summer camp centre manager upon arrival. If no damage to the hotel or any equipment belonging to English in Cyprus is incurred, the damage deposit will be returned in full;
- 7 to 10 year old students must have a guardian in Cyprus;
- students must purchase insurance before arrival at the resort.