Long-Term English Course with Free Exam.
Develop fluency in English and have one of the most amazing experiences of your life. Make new friends and explore new places during your language semester abroad.
Great value: one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your English. An ideal Gap Year experience.
Why choose a Long-Term English course?
- Steadily improve your English each week
- Focussed improvement in speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- Regular progress tracking helps you reach your language goals
- Strengthen weaker areas with elective lessons (Intensive only)
- Become confident using English in study visits, lectures and tests
- FREE exam (Cambridge FCE, Cambridge CAE, IELTS, TOEFL) with every intensive course booking
- Choose the number of weeks you want to study: 12, 24, 36 or 48.
Invest in your future and have the time of your life.
Standard - 20 General English
Intensive - 20 General English + 8 Elective lessons (Choose 1 or 2 electives per week. Improve Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation skills, Communication skills, English for University, Exam Preparation or Business English).
Lesson Length: 50 minutes.
1 semester of 12 weeks (12 weeks in total).
2 semesters of 22 weeks (approximately 6 months in total).
3 semesters of 36 weeks (approximately 9 months in total).
4 semesters of 48 weeks (approximately 12 months in total).
Entry level: (A2) Pre-intermediate.