20 modern Superior Apartments ensuite and Standard Apartments offer you recreation or contact with other international students - only 10 to 15 minutes from the language school and Vienna's city centre.
A Art Nouveau building in a calm Viennese neighbourhood is the perfect starting point for successful learning, amazing walks and interesting tours in the European metropolis of arts and culture. All apartments are non-smokers.
The benefits of the ActiLingua Residence at a glance:
- Art Nouveau building.
- Two apartment categories available: Standard (shared/single) and Superior (en suite).
- Quiet location close to underground station.
- Reach the school and city centre in 10-15 minutes by public transport.
- Many major sights close to the ActiLingua Residence.
- Self-catering with fully equipped kitchen or breakfast or half-board.
- Free WLAN/Wi-Fi.
- Plenty of leisure activities.
The nearest tube station (U3 "Zippererstraße") lies within 5 minutes walking distance. From there it takes 10 minutes to reach the city centre ("Stephansplatz"). Major sights close to the ActiLingua Residence include a baroque masterpiece, the Belvedere Palace with its spacious Botanical Gardens, Hundertwasser House and the very popular Vienna Gasometer complex with its restaurants, shops, a supermarket, cinema, gym, private apartments, concert hall and a municipal archive. Many other attractions as well as the world famous Giant Ferris Wheel are waiting for your visit in Vienna's Prater which you can reach within 30 minutes by means of public transport.