Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
LSF Montpellier is a private institution for higher education, one of the most established and well-known French language schools in France with 2 800 students from all over the world coming to us to learn French in France every year.
In LSF Montpellier school located in the city centre you have at your disposal everything needed to learn French in the best conditions and to make the most of your language stay in southern France! LSF Montpellier school is located in a building full of a character opposite the law courts and next to the Arc de Triomphe, in the historic centre of Montpellier. LSF Montpellier language school offers the opportunity to learn French in a brand-new, warm and friendly place with modern facilities:
• 20 air-conditioned classrooms located in prestigious buildings in the historic centre of Montpellier, spacious and light classrooms, helping you to learn French in the best conditions
• 5 Interactive Flat Panels
• Flat-screen computers with high-speed Internet and wireless access (Wi-Fi) free-of-charge
• A lounge area with tea, coffee, chocolate and fresh drinks available, a snack vending-machine and a water fountain
• A private garden, ideal to relax during break times with friends and to enjoy the many sunny days of southern France. Our annexe also has a unique rooftop terrace.
• A resource centre with a selection of French language movies, French literature and workbooks that you can use as a complement to your studies.
• Tourist information with local magazines, newspapers, tourist books, cultural information, etc.
Throughout this course, the students learn how to introduce themselves, talk about their day-to-day life and their background, and they are also able to relate their past experiences, their projects and desires, to express their feelings and doubts, as well as their opinion about various subjects. They can understand others and use their grammatical and lexical knowledge in practical situations.
You can choose from 3 types of courses:
• Standard - 20 group lessons per week in the morning
• Intensive - 20 group lesson per week in the morning + 6 group lessons 2 afternoons per week
LSF offers a special training programme for French teachers not from France (primary school, secondary school, university). The minimum CEFR level required for course participants is B1.
The goal of this course is to give you the tools you need to develop the written and oral proficiency of your students while providing you with new lesson planning techniques. We use the task-based learning approach, through which students develop the five skills of the CEFR (oral production, written production, oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral interaction).
You can choose from 2 types of courses:
• Group course - 30 group lessons for teachers per week (starts only 16 and 30 July 2018, duration 1 week)
• Group + one-to-one course - 20 group lessons of general French in the morning + 6 one-to-one lessons for teaching purposes in the afternoon
LSF Montpellier offers preparation courses for B1 and B2 DELF exams and C1 and C2 DALF exams. These diplomas are internationally recognised and valid for life. They can help you find a job around the world and let you enrol in French universities (B2, C1 diplomas). They are often required for enrolment in other Francophone universities (Switzerland, Belgium, Canada).
In addition to the 20 Standard group lessons in the morning, the students take 10 specific French courses which are dedicated to the preparation of the DELF/DALF exams some afternoons.
Exam dates (Result dates):
• B1 17.05.18 (18.06.18)
B2 17.05.18 (01.06.18)
C1 18.05.18 (01.06.18)
C2 18.05.18 (01.06.18)
• B1 14.06.18 (09.07.18)
B2 14.06.18 (25.06.18)
C1 15.06.18 (09.07.18)
C2 15.06.18 (09.07.18)
• B1 19.07.18 (31.08.18)
B2 19.07.18 (31.08.18)
C1 20.07.18 (31.08.18)
C2 20.07.18 (31.08.18)
Exam fees have to be paid directly to LSF. A copy of your passport is necessary for the registration.
• DELF B1: 160 €
• DELF B2: 180€
• DALF C1: 200€
• DALF C2: 200€
The school must confirm the availability of your chosen accommodation.
If the selected housing is not available for your dates, the school will offer another accommodation option for you to consider.
I don't need housing
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
6 rue Foch 34000 Montpellier France, Montpellier
5 out of 5
I spent there 2 weeks here in April/May 2018 and I couldn't have had a more thoroughly enjoyable experience. Amazing teachers, who were so welcoming! And a great bunch of students to share this experience with!
Great experience that I'll be remembering all my life. My host family was amazing, and teachers were super helpful. Montpellier is a very sunny and happy city that now has a special place in my heart.
The best French Language School in Montpellier!
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
You have until 16/12/2019 to pay the remaining balance
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than four weeks before the start of the course.