Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
LSF is located in the heart of the historic centre of Montpellier (l’Ecusson). Located in Montpellier, in the South of France, LSF has been teaching French as a foreign language for more than 20 years.
At LSF French language school there is a very friendly family atmosphere that is much appreciated by the students. Thanks to the warm and relaxed ambiance and the size of the school, students easily get to know each other and can easily interact with the staff.
All the teachers at LSF are highly qualified and are passionate about teaching French. All the teachers are French native speakers with university degrees and FLE (French as a Foreign Language) qualifications. In order to ensure quality and give more room for individual attention in the classroom, the class sizes at LSF are small with an average of 8 students per class (maximum 10).
• 20 air-conditioned classrooms located in prestigious buildings in the historic centre of Montpellier;
• LSF is the only school in Montpellier that runs junior vacation courses as well as year-round adult courses, in separate centres. A perfect place to study for the whole family!;
• Adult students at LSF always get the number of lessons they have paid for, even in weeks when there are public holidays;
• 4,9/5 on Facebook Reviews and 4,8/5 on Google Reviews: best language school reviews in Montpellier;
• The only school in Montpellier using so many different kinds of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Education: the LSF E-learning platform, the LSF app for Smartphones and the installation of 5 interactive flat panels from the SMARTboard range;
• So much to do in and around Montpellier: Mediterranean outdoor lifestyle, rich programme of cultural activities, wide range of leisure activities, the sandy beaches - and 300 days of sunshine a year;
• Free transfers for all the students staying with a host-family: Free arrival and departure transfers from Montpellier airport or Montpellier railway station.
The school will be closed on 13 April, 1 May, 8 May, 21 May and 11 November 2020. During these weeks lessons will take place on the four days the school is open. The school is closed from 21 December 2020 to 3 January 2021 included.
The goal of Standard French courses is to provide you with the vocabulary and grammar essential to communicating in French by working on the five skills necessary for learning a language: oral comprehension, oral production, oral interaction, written comprehension, written production.
Every week, LSF provides you with an assessment test so that you can measure your progress and memorise the main points of the week’s lessons.
You can choose from 2 types of courses:
• Standard - 20 group lessons per week in the morning
• Intensive - 20 group lesson per week in the morning + 6 group lessons 2 afternoons per week
À LA CARTE FLE TRAINING will allow you to combine a LINGUISTIC PERFORMANCE program (grammatical, oral, written and phonetic readjustment) and CULTURAL (cultural and civilizational update) with a personalized PEDAGOGICAL WORKSHOP program. You will follow the standard course appropriate to your level. You will develop your grammatical and communicative skills, enrich your vocabulary and draw ideas and techniques from the classroom by observing teachers in action.
Level B1 required.
- 19h30 of classes per week
- 20 group lessons of 45 minutes of Standard Course (Advanced)
- 6 private lessons of 45 minutes of pedagogical workshops
- Access to the LSF e-learning platform
- Access to the e-collaborative platform TooFrench
LSF offers preparation courses for B1 and B2 DELF exams and C1 and C2 DALF exams.
These diplomas are internationally recognised and valid for life. They can help you find a job around the world and let you enroll in French universities (B2, C1 diplomas) and prestigious universities (engineering, business, political science). They are often required for enrolment in other Francophone universities (Switzerland, Belgium, Canada).
In the preparation course, you study the methodology, vocabulary and themes specific to these exams while improving your knowledge of grammar and ability to communicate. You work on and develop the 4 skills that will be tested on exam day: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral production and written production. Practice exams are organised by the teachers at LSF to better prepare you for the exam.
Structure of the course: 20 group lessons (Standard course) + 8 group lessons (preparation course).
• DELF B1: 170€
• DELF B2: 190€
• DALF C1: 210€
• DALF C2: 210€
The school must confirm the availability of your chosen accommodation.
If the selected housing is not available for your dates, the school will offer another accommodation option for you to consider.
I don't need housing
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
6 rue Foch 34000 Montpellier France, Montpellier34000
5 out of 5
I've been studying at LSF for a period of 4 months from the end of August to the end of December, and I have not a single bad word to say about the school. The staff as a whole was amazing and friendly, the teachers were great and attentive to every student, the facilities were comfortable and easyRead more
I studied French for 12 weeks at LSF and it has been one of the best times of my life. If I had to point to any one thing that was outstanding in my stay, it would be very hard to say. It was a combination of factors that made my stay amazing. The teachers are great, it's hard not to fall in love wiRead more
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
You have until 06/04/2020 to pay the remaining balance
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than four weeks before the start of the course.