This is the perfect English course for students who want to study in the United States. This innovative English course focuses on building English vocabulary, understanding commonly-used English idioms, exploring American culture, improving conversational fluency and listening comprehension and strengthening reading and writing skills.
English Experience courses are conducted in groups of 15 students or fewer to ensure that all students get the opportunity to fully practice the material they learn in class with their instructor. This language course gives students an excellent opportunity to study English in one of Florida's top destinations while learning more about American culture and society.
Course Length: Four 12-week Academic Quarters per year (Available throughout the year).
Levels: 1 (Beginner), 2 (Low Intermediate), 3 (High Intermediate), 4 (Advanced), 5 (Advanced Communication Skills) & optional TOEFL iBT (Advanced).
Weekly Attendance: 16.5 clock hours / 22 lessons per week
Reasons why students from all over the world have selected this English program:
1. Thousands of satisfied students from all over the world agree that our teaching method is one of the fastest, most enjoyable way to learn English.
2. Our very competitive prices and flexible enrollment options bring inlingua's English Experience within reach of nearly everyone.
3. The English Experience is conveniently offered in the mornings and afternoons, with classes available throughout the year.
4. Florida provides a warm, tropical climate year-round, and whether you study in Fort Lauderdale, Tampa or Orlando, Florida's world-famous beaches and the exciting attractions of Orlando are only a short drive away.
5. You will meet students from all around the world and make new friends while enjoying nearly unlimited recreational opportunities. English Experience includes various school-sponsored activities, field trips, and excursions; weekly activity specials vary by center and are subject to availability.
6. After completing your course of study, you will be able to communicate in English more easily and effectively, with greater confidence, an improved vocabulary, and enhanced listening comprehension skills.