Offered with The Princeton Review.
• Combine English study at ILSC with a GRE or GMAT Preparation course offered by the Princeton Review.
• Packaged program helps you gain entry into Master’s or PhD programs in the USA.
• GRE & GMAT programs are delivered by The Princeton Review’s expert instructors who have a 95th percentile score in all covered topics.
• Your entire program takes place on the ILSC Campus.
Combine 8 weeks of Full-Time Plus English study at ILSC with a GRE or GMAT Preparation course delivered by The Princeton Review and strengthen your application for Master’s and PhD programs in the USA. Choose from ILSC’s academic English, business English, or communication courses to help prepare you with the vocabulary and skills you need to be successful in higher education in the USA. Take the GMAT or GRE program in the evening, once per week, and get ready to succeed on the test.
WHAT ARE THE GRE AND GMAT TESTS AND WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE?
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Graduate Records Examination (GRE) are two different exams that test skills like verbal, analytical, and writing skills and more. Most graduate schools in the USA require one of these tests for entry. GMAT is more commonly required by Business schools while the GRE is required for a variety of programs. Deciding which test to take will depend on the entry requirements of the programs you’re interested in. If the schools you wish to apply for accept either test, the Princeton Review website offers free practice tests to held you determine which one is better suited to your abilities.
ABOUT THE GRE PROGRAM.
The Princeton Review simulates the adaptive format of the GRE exam using their exclusive Adaptology™ teaching method. This approach seamlessly adjusts classwork and homework to your skill level focusing on the areas where you need to improve. With 8 adaptive-by-section practice tests and one-on-one test reviews with your teacher, you’ll know exactly what to expect on test day. Another advantage: The Princeton Review is the only test-prep company that includes access to your instructor outside of class for extra help.
The course features:
• 24 hours of live instruction covering all content and test-taking strategies.
• 184 hours of online resources, including 175+ drills, 3500+ practice questions, 24 hours of videos and 8 full-length, adaptive practice tests.
• All of this is facilitated by an expert instructor who will help you beat the GRE.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: ILSC Advanced 1.
Fees include: ILSC materials fee and 8 weeks Full-time Plus study, plus either the GRE Preparation or GMAT Preparation program delivered by The Princeton Review.
ILSC Full-Time Plus Study: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM + either Mon & Wed or Tue & Thu 1:20 - 2:10 PM.
GRE: 6:30 - 9:30 PM, one evening per week.
ILSC Study Start Date (Monday - Friday): Feb 8, Feb 29, Mar 28, May 2, May 30, Jun 20, Jul 5, Aug 8, Aug 22, Sep 26, Oct 24.
GRE Preparation Program: (one night per week): Feb 10 - Wed (8 weeks), Feb 29 - Mon (8 weeks), Mar 29 - Tue (8 weeks), May 4 - Wed (8 weeks), May 30 - Mon (8 weeks), Jul 6 - Wed (8 weeks), Aug 9 - Tue (8 weeks), Aug 22 - Mon (8 weeks), Sep 28 - Wed (8 weeks), Oct 25 - Tue (8 weeks).