Offered with The Princeton Review.
• Combine English study at ILSC with a GRE or GMAT Preparation course offered by the Princeton Review.
• Packaged program helps you gain entry into Master’s or PhD programs in the USA.
• GRE & GMAT programs are delivered by The Princeton Review’s expert instructors who have a 95th percentile score in all covered topics.
• Your entire program takes place on the ILSC Campus.
Combine 8 weeks of Full-Time Plus English study at ILSC with a GRE or GMAT Preparation course delivered by The Princeton Review and strengthen your application for Master’s and PhD programs in the USA. Choose from ILSC’s academic English, business English, or communication courses to help prepare you with the vocabulary and skills you need to be successful in higher education in the USA. Take the GMAT or GRE program in the evening, once per week, and get ready to succeed on the test.
WHAT ARE THE GRE AND GMAT TESTS AND WHICH ONE SHOULD I TAKE?
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Graduate Records Examination (GRE) are two different exams that test skills like verbal, analytical, and writing skills and more. Most graduate schools in the USA require one of these tests for entry. GMAT is more commonly required by Business schools while the GRE is required for a variety of programs. Deciding which test to take will depend on the entry requirements of the programs you’re interested in. If the schools you wish to apply for accept either test, the Princeton Review website offers free practice tests to held you determine which one is better suited to your abilities.
ABOUT THE GMAT PROGRAM.
Maximize your time and score with comprehensive preparation covering all GMAT content and testtaking strategies. The Princeton Review’s certified GMAT experts are available outside of class time to help you review homework and ask questions. Ultimate also gives you the flexibility to review lessons whenever you want with recordings of every class session available online.
The course features:
• 27 hours of live instruction covering all content and test-taking strategies.
• Extra help from your GMAT instructor who is available outside of class time to answer your questions and give feedback.
• Hard Math 700+ workshops, included at no additional cost to help you tackle difficult problems.
• Online recordings that allow you to review lessons or make up missed classes.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: ILSC Advanced 1.
Fees include: ILSC materials fee and 8 weeks Full-time Plus study, plus either the GRE Preparation or GMAT Preparation program delivered by The Princeton Review.
GMAT length: 4.5 or 9 weeks.
ILSC Full-Time Plus Study: Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM + either Mon & Wed or Tue & Thu 1:20 - 2:10 PM.
GMAT: 7:00 - 10:00 PM, either one or two days per week.
ILSC Study Start Date (Monday - Friday): Feb 1, Feb 29, May 2, Jun 20, Jul 18, Jul 5, Sep 12, Oct 11, Nov 7.
GMAT Preparation Program: (one or two nights per week): Feb 2 - Tue & Thu (4.5 weeks), Mar 2 - Wed (9 weeks), May 5 - Thu & Mon (4.5 weeks), Jun 20 - Mon & Wed (4.5 weeks), Jul 19 - Tue & Thu (4.5 weeks), Jul 6 - Wed (9 weeks), Sep 12 - Mon & Thu (5 weeks), Oct 11 - Tue & Thu (4.5 weeks), Nov 7 - Mon & Wed (4.5 weeks).