Founded in 1979, Centre of English Studies Worthing has over 30 years' experience teaching the English language to students from across the globe. For more than 35 years, Centre of English Studies Worthing has welcomed thousands of students from over 66 different countries. All come to learn and improve their English and discover a little more about British culture and people.
Centre of English Studies Worthing aim is to give students the best possible course and to help improve language accuracy and fluency, thereby allowing students to meet future needs and targets
Centre of English Studies Worthing facilities:
- 13 classrooms in winter, 20 – 22 classrooms in summer (external to main adult school) ;
- 3 classrooms with data-projectors;
- average class size of 10;
- self-study learning centre and library open five days a week;
- guided E-Learning and CES online and mobile;
- magazines and a DVD library;
- computer room with 16 PCs;
- free Wi-Fi and Internet access;
- 24 hour emergency telephone;
- student common room;
- Official Trinity Exam Centre.