The early years of a child’s life are a crucial time for language acquisition. With an intensive course designed specifically for the ages of 7-13, the stay at Sherbourne will be a solid foundation for their future development.
- Tailored for the cognitive ability of children ages 7 to 13.
- Classes taught in small groups of the same English level.
- Varied curriculum inspired by primary school education.
- Exclusive scale of course allows close supervision at all times.
- Personalised tutoring supports the child in gaining confidence.
Set within an idyllic manor house, Sherbourne Priors is an exclusive course which welcomes a select number of students. This allows for close supervision in a safe and comfortable learning environment.
A varied curriculum building on a primary school education inspires a full and creative understanding of English. The children learn to speak, read and write alongside studying subjects like mathematics, sciences, history and geography.
Structured lessons in the morning flow into applied learning activities in the afternoon; a diverse schedule which encourages the children to operate fully in English.
Weekly creative projects develop the children’s ability to work together in teams alongside fostering creative thinking and vocabulary of specific areas of English, such as cooking, sciences, arts and design.