Anglolang provides a friendly and professional atmosphere, and all students can receive individual attention. Welfare is an important feature of the school and the best possible support is given at all times. Friendly staff at reception are happy to offer advice and assistance on a range of aspects such as booking theatre tickets, giving advice on good places to go, providing bus or train timetables and booking taxis.
Set in a traditional 19th Century manor house, the Anglolang has a spacious and attractive interior. All classrooms have interactive whiteboards, providing up-to-date digital learning resources. Free Internet access is also available in the computer room and there is WiFi throughout the school.
- a personal and welcoming environment where each student receives individual attention;
- a stunning seaside location with the beach only 15 minutes on foot from the school;
- a wide choice of welcoming accommodation all within walking distance of the school;
- a 19th century Manor House school building with a spacious interior;
- free WiFi, a private on-site cinema, interactive whiteboards, a large garden, a café, a library, a computer room;
- online learning resources for all enrolled students.