- Bed and chest of drawers
- Storage space
- Study desk
- Reading lamp
- Notice board
- Students can use a phone available in the office.
- Free Wifi is available throughout the Campus.
What to expect from the accommodation
- Live-in supervisors
- Dining hall
- EC employs staff to supervise students on campus.
- Bed linen is provided and changed on a regular basis. Students should bring their own towels. Linen and towels will be washed once a week.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms will be cleaned once a week.
- Laundry facilities are available on campus for free. Students may use the laundry facilities when supervised by residence staff, and washing powder is provided.
A selection of cereals, croissants, rolls, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, tea, coffee and fruit juice.
Choice of one or two hot dishes (including a vegetarian option), salad, bread roll, yoghurt or fruit dessert, juice or water.
Packed lunch will be provided on Saturday and Sunday, and on full-day trips.
Choice of one or two hot dishes (including a vegetarian option), mixed salad, bread roll, dessert, yoghurt, juice or water.
If students have specific diet requirements (e.g. Gluten free / vegetarian / Halal), EC must be informed of this prior to the student's arrival.