Overlooking the dreaming spires of Oxford only four miles from the centre, the closed green campus of Harcourt Hill is spacious and set in beautifully landscaped grounds. Apart from being one of the most distinguished university cities in the world, Oxford has plenty of museums, theatres, cinemas and shops making it an ideal location for aspiring students.
- Four miles from the city centre with bus stop located on campus.
- Excellent onsite facilities including indoor swimming pool and extensive sports fields.
- Attractive, enclosed, green campus.
- Wide range of nationalities year on year.
- Newly renovated dining and socialising area.
- Full day to Oxford with official guided walking tour of the city.
- Full day coach excursion to Stratford-Upon-Avon with entrance into Shakespeare's Birthplace.
- Full day coach excursion to Salisbury with entrance into Stonehenge.
- Full day coach excursion to London with with walking tour including the stunning views of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Trafalgar Square.
- Chauffered punt on the River Cherwell.
- Half day trip into Oxford with choice of entrances.