Our university summer courses at OSE Academy include Medical Biology, Law, Politics, Business, English literature, Philosophy and IELTS.
For young adults planning to apply to university, these two-week summer courses are offered in a wide range of subjects. All teaching and accommodation is provided in the University of Oxford campus at the heart of the historic city of Oxford itself.
Students experience the unique Oxford and Cambridge system of small-group teaching, attend lectures by experts and participate in dynamic skills-building workshops. The tightly-packed schedule also includes a varied and exciting social and cultural activities programme.
All classes and lectures, all accommodation and all meals are provided in one of the Oxford university colleges, enabling our students to experience life as it lived by the select few in one of the greatest and longest-established universities in the world.
- All accommodation, meals and teaching in an Oxford University college
- 2-week or 4-week programmes
- 16 – 18 years old
- Exploring new opportunities and expanding minds
- Wide range of course subjects to choose from
- 20 hours tuition per week, with first-rate tutors
- Maximum 8 students per class (morning classes)
- Fully supervised, extensive activity programme
- 2 excursions by private coach
- Graduation ceremony and party
The all-inclusive fees cover all teaching and study materials, workshops, accommodation, breakfast and dinner in Hall, the activity programme (including excursions), and the graduation certificate, dinner and party.
Our tutors are experienced professionals, dedicated to their particular field, with degrees from top universities.
Passionate about their subject, they carry their enthusiasm into every aspect of their teaching and ensure that each student rises to the challenge and achieves their full potential.