Why you'll love EF Oxford
- Modern school features glass-roofed cafeteria, fitness room, multimedia lecture hall and brand new classrooms
- Spacious student lounge equipped with Nintendo Wii, ping pong tables and a pool table
- Outdoor patio with lounge chairs and year-round BBQ café
- 5-minute walk to public transportation
- Group excursions to West end shows and musicals
- Excursions to Manchester, Liverpool, London, Stonehenge, Dublin, Paris
Oxford is called “The City of Dreaming Spires,” and its medieval quads and mysterious chapels have served as both a backdrop for centuries of academic excellence and a vacation spot complete with sculpture gardens, covered markets and unique museums. Oxford’s thriving student scene is packed with historic pubs, dining clubs, vintage shops and bookstores – all easily accessible from the park-like grounds of our campus.