You will take 3 hours of English per day (Monday-Friday) in the morning then every afternoon you will accompany experienced Activity Leaders visiting all of the major sites and attractions that London has to offer. At the weekend the trips are mostly outside of Central London to places like Windsor, Oxford, Greenwich and Brighton. In total, there are five afternoon excursions from Monday-Friday, followed by one full-day weekend excursion, typically on a Saturday. In the evenings you will stay in your accommodation - either in homestay where you can experience British home life - or if you come with a group and an adult group leader then you may also stay in one of residences or hostels. With all options you will have three meals per day.
Bayswater Summer School - Full Programme is about:
- maximum of 15 students per class;
- three different levels : Elementary, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate;
- entrance tests ensure students are placed at the correct level;
- specialist teaching and books for young learners;
- weekly tests to monitor student progress;
- written project about time in London to take home and share with parents;
- end of course certificate and written assessment from the teacher.