LSC Stanton was created by combining two well-established schools: the London Training Center and the English Language School Stanton.
LSC Stanton is based in beautiful Bayswater, a fashionable area of central London in Zone 1.
Our school is located on Queensway, a bustling cosmopolitan street, with many bars, restaurants and shops, including the famous Whiteleys shopping centre.
Our well-appointed building has 4 floors and 15 air-conditioned classrooms and student lounges with wifi.
Our location enjoys fantastic transport connections, the closest Underground stations being Bayswater (2 mins), Queensway (4 mins) and Paddington (10 mins), and we are within walking distance of the well-known Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens / Hyde Park and the world-famous Portobello Road.
When we ask our students why they chose LSC Stanton as their English school in London, they always give us a number of different reasons. Here are some of the main ones:
1. Personal recommendation – Many of our students come to LSC Stanton to learn English because a friend or member of their family recommends LSC to them. 96% of our students say that they will recommend LSC Stanton to their friends.
2. Experience – We were established in 1975, and have built up a good reputation in the English language market by offering interesting and challenging English courses that enable our students to make the best progress they can and to communicate more effectively in English, leading to greater achievements in their personal and professional lives when they leave us.
3. Progress - Everyone who studies at LSC Stanton has individual goals that they wish to achieve. From the moment you arrive – and throughout your stay – we will work with you to make sure that everything you do maximises your chances of making good progress.
4. Accreditations - We are accredited by the British Council. This helps to reassure you that respected professional organisations inspect us on a regular basis.
5. Flexible course offering – We offer different English Language courses in London: English courses of up 25 lessons per week in international groups, Private Tuition courses of 5 lessons per week, tuition in the home of an English language tutor. So we we have the right course for you, whatever your level of English.
6. Location - If you want to study in London, our location is unbeatable. We are based in the heart of London, in beautiful Bayswater! Bayswater offers students the best of everything: it is a safe, upmarket area that is located in central London (zone 1), close to Big Ben and Buckingham Palace and minutes away from the famous Hyde Park and Portobello Road, plus it is a lively and modern area with great cafés, pubs and restaurants.