1. Thanks to the managers of Evgenia and Alexey for accompanying all stages of document processing. Everything was fast, agreed in all stages. (at some points I was a bit capricious and asked a lot of questions -i was calmed and answered all my requests)
2. Initially planned to live in a student residence, but as a rule they are busy with students who take long-term courses. But in the end I was very happy with my family. She lived on the station. Balham metro station (3 zone), reached the school by subway - the price of travel was 2.80 pounds, from door to door the journey took 30-35 minutes. There was no problem with breakfast, we just agreed that I usually eat and I could always find food in the fridge, I was staying for dinner as a rule, but in any case, I always had dinner prepared.
3. The school itself occupies 4 floors (pictured) in the center of London, surrounded by museums, theaters, cafes. There is a computer room, a room for self-preparation, where books, dictionaries, educational material are available, you can consult with the teacher, for any organizational questions, there was always an office and a reception available.
4. The educational process is more focused on students of long-term courses (this is logical and fair)
5. In the class of 12-15 students, the morning classes are usually filled, that's why the first week of all enrolled in classes after lunch and only after some time as soon as the seats are freed in the morning you can transfer (I transferred one week later)
Thank you, LINGUATRIP for the help, for the work, for the convenient site, for the patient employees. At the moment I am making out my next trip with you.